Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beneath Relentless

In my life there are many different things that drive me, or keep me motivated. This is difficult putting into words. Through the years i have kept focused on what i love, and where my passion stands. I have understood i do not fit in at school among the crowds of people. Criticism is usual and discouragement is present exhaling from my peers even without words. Discouragement has only given me more drive, given me more passion, and given me more fuel to peruse what i do love. At the very center of all that i am there is a structure, and without this structure i surely would crumble under the weight of myself. Without this structure my relentless nature would certainly not exist. This structure i do praise Yahweh.

No comments:

Post a Comment